Ive started imagining what I would do with an unlimited budget. Money is tight for us right now so alot of our original plans have fallen by the wayside - things like me being able to give up work for a year or more and fancy designer baby stuff.
I find myself day dreaming about what I would do and buy if money were not an issue.
I put together this "I Wish" List of how my hospital bag might look if money grew on trees.
Most of all I really want those Elk pyjamas, Im sure there will be days when I spend all day in my PJ's and it sue would be nice to have some fancy that could pass for real clothing!
- GORGEOUS ELK Accessories Pyjamas for fabulous Hospital fashion
- Even more GORGEOUS ELK Pyjama dress
- The Ultimate Nappy Bag
- BB Cream for looking my best
- An eye mask for catching what few Z's I can manage
- Peter Alexander Slippers for comfy shuffling round the hospital feet
- Loccitane Resorative Shower body wash
- A heat pack for sore muscles after all that hard work!
- A Big duffle to put everything in
- Some super cute baby clothes from SEED HERITAGE for little miss to come home in