Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lately & Today

My Blog seems to have turned into a visual diary lately, ive got lots of time to take pictures on the run, but no time to sit and document things properly or write a lengthy post.


So here again, is a run of pictures (& a few words), taken on my lovely hipstamtic over the weekend and today.


My Love and I went on an all expense paid trip to QLD for his "work", the work wasnt much and the all expenses paid included a VERY muddy but fun Music Festival in Noosa and lots of fun with friends.




































































































Today I was all professional and had a meeting for my other-other job (I moonlight in Adult Education when im not being a Visual Merchandiser or running My Handmade Heart).

The meeting went long and I had to manage it by myself so I treated myself afterward to lunch at Lindt Cafe and bought a lovley selection of Macaroons for desert. As I traipsed through the city I took some more pics and when I got home I took even more of lovley things in my home that make me happy and a secret project.














































































































No comments: