Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Work

I started my new(ish) job this week.

Im still working as a Visual Merchandiser for the same company but now im at a store 15 minutes away from home!!!!! No more commuting for me HOORAY!

I also got myself the PRIMO job of looking after all the womens Fashion, Shoes and Accesories in the store, so i will now be spending my days dressing my "Giant Barbie Dolls" (because my job is just like playing dress ups with big dolls!) and creating little vignettes with all the gorgeous handbags, scarves, shoes and jewellery I want!

Here's some of the "work" I did this week.......



2 comments:

Melissa G said...

That is a fun job. If I were to guess, I'd say you played with paper dolls when you were a kid. :)

Unknown said...

OMG - I LOVE this!! I want to come to your shop and buy that beautiful blue outfit (on the yellow lady) with the camellia.