Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our Wedding Pictures - Part 2 - The Dress!


Another little photo collage........this time of my Wedding Dress!

Our wedding was FAR from Traditional and I really wanted something unique and special. In the end my Bestie/Bridesmaid found the dress for me (she knows me too well!) and all I had to do was walk in, try it on and pay for it!

My dress was bought off the rack from Designer "Flannel" at their store in Mosman, Sydney. It is sheer off white silk with the most amazing pintuck and ruffle details and a raw unfinished hem
I cant wait to wear it again and have it dyed a gorgeous colour!


Again, Sophie from My Lens of Love took some gorgeous photos and really captured all the detail in my dress and accessories. I wore cream Italian leather wedges, a silver filligree bracelet, Pearl drop earings and matching pearl bracelet that my parents had made for me anas well as pale green quilted Chanel clutch

I designed and put together my own bouquet, with help from my Mum, who made the massive trip to the flower markets the day before and had done all the beautiful reception arrangements and bridesmaid bouquets! Thank Mum!

 


 






1 comment:

Melissa G said...

These photos are romantic and have such lovely lighting. Gosh, that dress you were wearing was magical. What sort of material is the skirt made from?