Thursday, May 24, 2012

Winter Solstice Dinner in the Woods


Ever wanted to throw a party in the woods?

A good friend of mine and I have decided to do just that.
A Winter Solstice party to be specific, when the days are the longest and the nights are the coldest
#insert spooky noises here


After putting together my wedding for 95 we decided doing it 15 would be easy, we are making all the food ourselves this time though which could be a challenge!

I have been collecting images on my pinterest and thought id show some of our ideas here............we are thinking twinkling lights, candles in jars, blankets, cushions, spooky ephemera and knick nacks around the place, leaves and trees and winter warming foods and drink..............am I missing anything essential?

1 comment:

Melissa G said...

Go for it. This is a lovely concept. I love the idea of floating lights [ie. the lanterns dangling above the table].