Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Instagram Treasure Swap!

If you follow me on Instagram then you would know how much I love it! If you don't follow me yet or haven't tried Instagram then get there quick sticks!

Instagram is just about my favourite new visual social networking tool, it's quicker than blogging, and enables me to share everything I find visually inspiring in an instant! It's also an amazing place to meet and chat to like minded souls, I've 'met' so many incredible creatives through Instagram, opportunities to collaborate and communicate abound there!

In the last few weeks I was invited to participate in a swap with some of my very favourite Instagram creatives. As most creative types will know us makers and creators tend to stockpile materials and fabulous things with the hopes of using them down the track for a new project or product, and time being what it is you usually get around to using half of it or less.

So with that in mind 7 of us decided to swap some treasures from our studios, things we promised we would use and never did, things we made, beautiful embellishments and odds and ends, anything you could think of! It's been such a great experience and I'm blown away by the generosity of the women I've met through this swap!

If you want to see more head to Instagram and look for #s7treasures and get ready to be wowed by the artistic prowess and beautiful photography of the women who have so inspired me these last few weeks!















No comments: