Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sydney Quilt & Craft Show

I went to Darling Harbour with mum on Sunday for the Quilt and Craqft Show. It was so wonderful to see so many amazing textiles and supplies, i only wish i'd had more money. I would have bought so much more if i could have! I could have stayed there for hours but i think poor mum was a little bored.

The Quilts in competition were simply breathtaking, really works of art. I can only dream of having some of the incredible skills exhibited. I took loads of photos and will share them as the week progresses but for now here are some pic's of the few things i did treat myself with, some beautiful quirky printed linen, a starter Sashiko embroidery kit and some gorgeous clay buttons that i will be turning into necklaces and bracelets.
.

No comments: