Friday, August 24, 2012

Vanessa Colyer Tay - Stylist

One of my favourite Stylists is featured on the Temple & Webster blog today.

Vanessa Colyer Tay - Photo by Sam McAdam

Vanessa Colyer Tay is Style Director at Inside Out and super mum to one gorgeous little girl! 
I adore her work, she seems to look at things from a different angel and the images she puts together are so original and gorgeous! Most of all I love the way she uses colour!

Styling Vanessa Colyer Tay, Photo Lisa Cohen
I was lucky enough to be commissioned by Vanessa to make a Paper Cake and Cake Slices for the latest issue of Inside Out and I was so delighted to see pops of turquoise and green and orange through what (in the hands of someone else less fabulous) could have been a very standard pretty and girlie display of cake stands.............instead it was modern, fun, on trend and still very feminine!

I cant wait to work with her again in the future!

Styling Vanessa Colyer Tay, Photo Craig Wall 

Styling Vanessa Colyer Tay, Photo Crag Wall 


No comments: