Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

I have been stuffing around trying to remember all the photoshop skills i learnt years ago at TAFE but with little sucess, so here i go with a very simple first post. This is me, in one of the best spots on Mother Earth. Im an average young girl livng an ordinary life, trying to make extraordinary things out of it. My passion is craft and after months of stalking around some of the amazing craft sites on this world wide web of our's i have taken the leap and started a blog of my own.

Im at the moment working on a whole range of crafts to sell at my local markets and hopefully online. I want to use this blog as a way of diarising my Craft processes and hopefully meeting lots of lovely crafty people and of course to hopefully inspire someone with My Handmade Heart as i have been inspired by so much of what i have seen.



So here are a few more Pictures that might tell a little story of who i am and a couple of things i love



No comments: