Friday, January 23, 2009

Swing Tags and Paper Bags


Finally.............it's starting to feel like i am actually getting somewhere with this business idea. 

Here are some pictures of the swing tags and small bags i have created for my products.
I plan to do some in colour and some in grey. 
Im really exceptionally proud of myself for these, the design was pretty simple but the actual process of getting the tags and bags printed.........well thats another story...........small items like these do not go very well through my poor little canon printer.  


Probably time to buy myself a Gocco Print instead, otherwise i afraid my printer will choke on cardboard and  paper bags in a short time.

Here are some pics i  took of the end results
    
Feedback?   Anyone out there want to help me with Constructive Criticism?

   

No comments: