Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beautiful Artworks by Meredith Gaston

I absoluteley LOVE this girl!


Ive known Meredith most of my life, My Aunt is her god mother and our families have been friends for years. 

I am so in awe of her awesome talent and adventuring spirit, she's years younger than me and already an established and successful artist, living in Berlin with her own little studio to paint in every day. LUCKY GIRL!

I love her whimsical paintings, ive always love the aesthetic her little ladies have and the other day i had a brain flash...............How good would one of these pretty girls look made as a Softie!







1 comment:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Thank you so much for featuring Meredith, I love her work so very much and am always trying to find a way to get in touch with her as I would love to interview her. She is so incredibly gifted and her work makes me so very happy!
xo
Melis