Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Creative Space - Painting Miss Petal

In My Space this week :

Its all about Miss Petal this week.

I was going to wait until i had finished my Granny Blanket to start on Miss Petal, but i couldn't stop thinking about her and now I'm over half way though finishing her and so pleased with the way she is looking.

Last night she got a glossy new pair of red Mary Jane's, I cut out a heap of  petals for her dress (great way to use up some scraps!) and sewed a few on.


Also in the works still is the Granny Blanket, I'm averaging about 2 squares a day and Ive worked out I've only got about 12 more squares to go until i have enough for a medium sized blanket.

Check out more creative spaces HERE

2 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

That happens to me all the time! Can't finish one thing before I begin another one, but I think it is best to take advantage of the excitement of a new project, becasue I think that is when you get the most done. Petal is looking very cute and is going to have the best dress around. :)

Lucy Bowler said...

Miss Petal is so sweet! Don't you just love it when your creative vision evolves into what you've imagined all along?!