Friday, May 29, 2009

ETSY store is GO !!

Finally, its taken me most of the day (with scone making and kettle shopping interludes) but i've done it. My ETSY shop is online, up and running and fully stocked !!







Im so pleased with how the pictures my good friend Cass took for me, i think they look awesome and the store looks sleek and colourful if i do say so myself.

There's a widgetty thing on my sidebar now, just click on that and you'll be taken straight there!
Go check it out, ive got lots of nice stuff and its fun to browse even if you cant buy!

Until you do visit.....here's a sneak peak.


2 comments:

Christy on the Craggy Moor said...

I saw your post about your store on Twitter :0) Congratulations on the new Etsy store! We just started our own in February. Wishing you much success! I love your heart mobile.

M* (Melanie) said...

Oh fantastic! Congratulations! What an achievement!