Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Creative Space



My Creative Space this week, like everyone else, seems to have been very portable, thanks mostly to the Granny Square virus thats been going around blog land.
 
I've Grannied on the bus, on the couch, in bed, on my holiday, on the ferry, on the balcony.....etc etc

Other than the incessant crocheting, ive also done some cutting and piecework for a new baby/cot quilt and some Op Shopping and Beach Combing in the last few days.

In these pics:
  • Many many Granny Square's
  • Sea shells and Sea urchins found on the beach
  • Op Shopped piano sheet music and cute illustrated kids books
  • New pretty balls of wool
  • Lillies bought for me by My Love over 2 weeks ago - still going strong!
  • Blue fabrics & Piecework for new Cot Quilt

More Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

The grannies look fabulous.

Unknown said...

wow your space looks utterly magical today! the grannies do look so beautiful!
sweet way to display your to do list aswell darlin!!
love your space
xx Courtney

Maureen Reynolds said...

I do believe Australia will be covered in granny squares soon. You'll have a warm winter!

Kellie said...

The wool colours look lovely and bright. And the quilt pieces look great - I love that type fabric.
And lucky you - flowers!

Jemma. said...

The sheet music is so pretty, and some very nice yarn colours too!

Michelle said...

Your granny squares look fabulous! I am starting to feel inspired.