My Creative Space is so comfy and cosy this week, im so happy to be back home after our little trip away that i can barely drag myself away to do some money earning work...........i'll get there soon....ish.
In my space this week:
- Croissants and Tea (in my lovley birthday mug)
- Pouring over the INCREDIBLE thank you letter i recieved in the mailfrom my lovely friend Meredith (shes an artist and this letter is truly an artwork itself)
- Crocheting away at the little stripes and granny sqaures blanket i started on holiday.
- Drying out some beautiful lavender from the farm (to make smelly sachets)
- Colouring some little drawings i did of the farm
Visit Kirsty to see lots of other lovely Creative Spaces.