Monday, September 21, 2009

Miss Smith's Pretty Little Things

I spent the weekend visiting markets and had a wonderful surprise when i ran into one of my old workmates selling the most lovley cupcakes at Narrabeen Markets.

This where i have been considering having a stall and seeing "Miss Smith" there really gave me some inpiration. Im applying as a stall holder tomorrow!

But enough about me...........how about these cupcakes eh!

I wish we had bought more (and so did "My Love"), they were so light and fluffy with the most delicious butter icing.

Plus "Miss Smith" had displayed her little lovley's so beautifully, matching aprons, hats and cool little chinese take away containers for the cupcakes.

WELL DONE MISS SMITH! Im so very impressed and i hope you SOLD OUT!







4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, YUM. I'd be booking my stall at that particular market too!

Melissa G said...

Oh, heaven devine! My mouth is watering at the sight of those fluffy cakes.

Unknown said...

Stop it! They are too yummy! Suzie. x

Unknown said...

MMMMM Thank you Ms Smith's
Yummest Cupcakes EVA!!!!