Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Creative Space

Ive been working fro the real office most of this week so it was a welcome relief to be back in my cosy space this morning. So much so that i felt i had to pretty it up some more to make it even more cosy and lovley to work in (it has yet to have taken effect and actually inspire me to do real work, but i'll get there!)



  • I strung up some twine and pegged some lovley images from it (gotta get me some wooden pegs though plastic is just tacky!)

  • Ive been making mobiles all week so im making more origami shapes to continue on with that.

  • Nearly finished a few little embroidered lavender pouches, still deciding whether to keep these or gift them.

  • PLUS....Printed out my Parasol Craft Dolls! They are so cute.....but i have to clean the iron before i transfer them. The last transfer i tried was ruined by my dirty iron!

Drop by Kootoyoo for many many many more Creative Spaces



























15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the butterflys and those pouches are too cute...Need to make me some of those :)

june at noon said...

I love the butterflies on the string. So pretty!

Kylie said...

Wow Nikki! Your space looks fantastic and all your crafty goodies are just amazing :) K

Selina said...

wow! such a pretty space!

Skebba said...

Ooh lots of hanging pretties! You've inspired me to do the same in my creative space!

yardage girl said...

Your space is wonderful - I love love love the butterflies!

Kirsty said...

Your space is looking great...the butterflies are lovely.

Anonymous said...

lovely post, such a pretty space!

Clair said...

Oh wow, you have such a beautiful blog (I'll be sticking atound) and I love, love, love those butteflies!

Unknown said...

SO beautiful! You are so artistically talented.

M* (Melanie) said...

wow it's a beautiful space! I love the way all your bits and pieces of inspiration are scattered around.

Oh and thanks for the headsup on Parasol. I absolutely love it!

Lola Nova said...

What an inspiring space. I love all your creations!

midge said...

very pretty space, love the butterflies. and BTW i love your banner

Aussie-waffler said...

Those origami butterflies are wonderful, I really like the effect of the words on the paper.

kellie said...

Lovely space ~ very inspiring. The butterflies are great. I like them clipped on the wire too.