My Creative Space is our garage.
Full of Crafty Goodness, heres is where i keep all my Market products for when i actually have time and funds to hold a market stall, and most of my craft supplies (they tend to end up in the apartment in front of the TV).
From left to right:
- My folded book scultptures
- A box of my Softie Toys
- A vase with Softies on Fishing Rods, Fish, Hearts and Butterflys
- My Decoupaged Desk where i keep all my papers and sketch books
- Above - Lots & Lots of Handcut paper garlands hanging and some of my baby bird mobiles
- Some Aprons and an unfinished Spool Sewing Bird Mobile
- Library/Shopping bags
- And my Bookshelf full of Pencils & Paints, Canvas's, half finished Projects, Paper, Magazines and all my Boxes full of beads.
What you cant see:
- Works in Progress - Softies and Baby Quilts and Burp Cloths for Handmade Help
- My Fabric Cupboard (Just as well because its a mess)
- My Handmade Heart Softies Mobiles
- My mannequin in her half finished dress
Join in HERE